The Armed Forces Time Loan (AFTL) Scheme is exclusively offered to retiring officers and non-officer personnel in the Malaysian Armed Forces, who will be retiring within 6 to 36 months at the date of loan application.
Terms & Conditions
Documents required :
- Photocopy of Army Identity Card (front and back in A4 paper size) (3 copies)
- Latest salary slips (2 copies)
- Statement of applicant's LTAT contribution (2 copies)
- Details of Transition Course / Power of Attorney /Perbah II (2 copies)
- Confirmation of Retirement Date from Unit/Team (2 copies)
- Application form complete filled and signed (1 original and 1 copy)
- Consent for Credit Checks form complete filled and signed
All copies must be certified true copy by Unit/Team Officer.
Completed application form with documents, can be delivered to the nearest branch or head office at the address as follows :-
Affin Bank Berhad
Consumer Loan Processing
2nd Floor, Menara Affin
80, Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur
The status of application will be informed by mail to the residential address as stated in the application form within 2 weeks from the receipt of application.
AFFINBANK has not appointed any agent or recognised any individual to act as agent for this scheme. Applicant is advised to send his application form to the branch or head office of AFFINBANK.
Army personnel who has benefited from the scheme previously is not entitled to apply again. The loan is only offered once (1) during your service period.
AFFINBANK has the right to return the incomplete application form to applicant.
Please click the following for more information :
For further information, please call our Call Centre at 03-55223000, or visit the nearest AFFINBANK/ AFFIN ISLAMIC branch today.