Looking to own a First Home?
Skim Rumah Pertamaku, or My First Home Scheme is initiated by the Government of Malaysia, in collaboration with Bank Negara Malaysia through Cagamas Berhad. The main objective is to assist young adults and first time homebuyers who have just joined the workforce to own a home.
It is now easier to own a home, without having to pay for any deposits or downpayment, i.e. homebuyers are able to obtain 100% financing. Moreover, this scheme is specially for young working adults with individual income of RM5,000 and below.
Talk to us to find out how Affin Bank can help you to purchase your very own first home.
Terms & Conditions
a) Qualifying Criteria:
- Malaysian Citizen
- First time home buyer and must be owner occupied
- Individuals up to age 35 years old
- Single borrower income not exceeding RM5,000 per month. Joint borrowers' combined income limit up to RM10,000 per month (subject to individual borrower income not exceeding RM5,000 per month)
- Financing tenure not exceeding 40 years or age 65 years, whichever is earlier
b) Eligible Properties:
- Residential properties located in Malaysia inclusive Sabah and Sarawak
- Minimum property value of RM100,000 to a maximum of RM400,000
- Applicable for under construction and completed residential properties
- Remaining leasehold tenure of at least 60 years (for leasehold property only)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of Salary Slip for the past 3 months
- Copy of Bank Passbook/ statements showing salary income for the last 3 months
- Copy of S&P Agreement/ Booking receipt
Please click the following for more information on:
For further information, please call our Call Centre at 03-5522 3000, or visit the nearest AFFINBANK / AFFIN ISLAMIC branch today.
Islamic financing is also available for this scheme.