1. What is affinOnline.com?
affinOnline.com is an Internet-based service that provides you with a safe and convenient way to do your banking transactions. With this service, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and sent service requests to the Bank from anywhere and anytime of the day, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
2. Why should I choose affinOnline.com?
It provides up to-date access to your accounts from anywhere and anytime as long as you have access to the Internet.
It is convenient, secure and easy to use. You can perform banking transactions after banking hours and right from the comfort of your home or office.
It is easy to access without any special software, as long as you have a personal computer with internet access.
3. Who is eligible to apply for affinOnline.com?
affinOnline.com is available to individuals, sole proprietors and joint account holders who have one or more of the following accounts:-
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Loans Account
- Hire Purchase Account
- Credit Card
4. If I am not an Affin Banking Group customer, can I use this service?
You need to have an account with the Affin Banking Group in order for you to access internet
banking services. You may visit any of our branches to open an account and at the same
time apply for affinOnline.com or please contact our Call Centre officer at 03 5522 3000 for further information.
5. What services are available through affinOnline.com?
The services available are:
(Overview of all Conventional Local & Foreign Currency Accounts and Islamic Accounts)
- Account Summary
- Account Details Enquiry
- Internet Transaction History
- Account Statement
Personal Finance Manager (PFM)
- Personal Category List
- Maintain Registry for PFM
- Transaction Search
- Funds Transfer between your own accounts
- 3rd party funds transfer
- Interbank fund transfer
- Transfer Maintenance
- Bill payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Loans Repayment
- Hire Purchase Repayment
- Payment maintenance
- Foreign Currency Telegraphic Transfer
- Foreign Currency Demand Draft
- Banker’s Cheque
- Stop Cheque Request
- Issued Cheque Status Inquiry
- Cheque Book Request
- Cancel Bankcard
- Fixed Deposit Placement
- Update Contact Information (address & contact details)
- Change Account Preferences
- eShare Application
- CDS Maintenance
6. I am a joint account holder. Will I be able to view and access the account?
For joint accounts, where signing instructions are 'either one to sign', you can view as well as conduct transactions. In cases where signing instructions are 'both to sign', you can only view the account but unable to conduct any transactions.
For activation of the joint (new and existing) account, you need to visit our nearest branch to link the account to your Internet Banking service.
7. How do I apply for affinOnline.com?
You can apply for our affinOnline.com access by following these simple steps :-
For Affin Bankcard/ Credit Card Customers
- You need to be a Bankcard holder of Savings Accounts/ Current Accounts or Affin
Credit Card Holder.
- You can request for 6-digit IB-PIN (Temporary Internet Banking Personalised Identification Number) at any of our Affin Bank ATMs using your Affin Bankcard/ Affin Credit Card.
- **For Joint accounts, where signing instructions are 'either one to sign' or 'both to sign', you need to visit our nearest branch to link the account to your Internet Banking service.
- The next day after registration at ATM, go to www.affinOnline.com then click
on First Time Login button. Follow the steps to enter your Access Number and
- Create your Username and Password as prompted.
For non Affin Bankcard/ Credit card Customers
- You can request for Virtual Card & PIN at any of our Affin Bank branches.
- The next day after registration at Branch, Go to www.affinOnline.com then click on
First Time Login button. Follow the steps to enter your Access Number and IB-PIN and complete the registration process.